Booking Tee Times
- Tee times will be spaced out over 10 minutes intervals.
- Bookings can only be done by phoning the Pro Shop at 204-728-2299.
- Please do NOT show up in person to book a tee time, you must call in.
- You will be asked a series screening questions as per MB Government regulations.
- You MUST have a pre-booked tee time before arriving at the golf course.
- No singles or walk-ons permitted at this time.
- Maximum of 4 golfers per group, no fivesomes allowed.
- Arrive NO EARLIER than 30 minutes before your booked tee time.
On-Course Rules & Regulations
- Ball washers have been temporarily removed from the course.
- There are no rakes in the bunkers, please improve your lie if necessary.
- Flag Sticks must always remain in the cups and please refrain from touching them.
- All groups must start on the 1st hole and use PHYSICAL DISTANCING always.
Washrooms in the clubhouse and 10th Tee Bogey Bar will be open for public use.
These will be cleaned and sanitized numerous times during the day.
Check-In at The Pro-shop
- The Pro Shop will be restricted to a maximum of 8 people at any time including staff.
- A Wheat City Staff member will be outside to answer any questions or for guidance.
- Hand sanitizer will available inside the Pro Shop for public use.
- Floor markings will be set up to enforce physical distancing while checking in.
- Payment is preferred by using Debit and/or Credit Cards please.
- Credit/debit card terminals will be sanitized between customers& transactions.
- Please keep your till receipt to show the starter or marshal when asked.
- Proceed to the ON DECK WAITING area before heading to the 1st tee for your time.
- The starter will call you down when it’s safe to approach the teeing ground.
Power Carts & Pull Carts
- One person per golf cart, or two people from the same household only.
- Golf Carts will be wiped down and sanitized after each use.
- Pull carts can be rented and will also be cleaned & sanitized after every use.
- After your round please return the rentals to our designated areas.